Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Red Alert


More Pre-Fall looks today.  This time I'm focusing on Red!  The images below are from different designer lines, but focus on the color red.

The look below is interesting to me.  The draping on this dress by Alexander Wang almost provides a mummy like look.

Photo Courtesy of Alexander Wang

 Another look from Alexander Wang, this one is a fabulous jacket.  Just look at the detailing.




Photo Courtesy of Alexander Wang
 Dsquared2 has provided the look below.  It's part nerd, part punk.  I highly recommend a pair of red capris.  They can be dressed up with heels or given an edgy look with boots or booties.
Photo by Unknown
 Herve Leger provides this fab little mini dress with an amazing harness.  Sex Kitten is all I can say,
Photo by Unknown
This red dress from Herve Leger reminds me of some DIY shirts from the 80's.  Just remember not to run with those scissors in your eagerness to make your own version.
Photo by Unknown
 The last look for my Red Alert post is from one of my favorite design houses...Alexander McQueen.  A mixed material wrap coat that illustrates sophistication with an edge perfectly.
Photo by Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment