Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rag Doll

My post for today include some of my favorite options from the Rag & Bone.  Designers David Neville and Marcus Wainwright founded the label in 2002.  In my opinion this young label has produced some wonderful designs that are beautiful to look at and most importantly wearable.  It is a rare gift these days for a design house to produce items that are wearable by both models and the "everyday" woman.

The image below shows an adorable way to punk out an outfit that centers around shorts.  Layers are great for the constantly fluctuating pre-fall temps.  PS. I found an almost identical set of shoe at Target, just switch out the laces.
Photo by Unknown
 What can I say here?  Those pants are fabulous.  Find a white blazer & remove the sleeves.  A little imagination can go a long way here to reproduce this look for less.
Photo by Unknown
 This outfit is amazing in it's simplicity.  A DIY version would be based on some sports wear separates and could include some comfy yoga pants & a tank.  Add a couple of cool belts & you are good to go!
Photo by Unknown
 If this skirt could talk, I'm sure I would hear the song of a siren.  My punk brain begs for me to hit the thrift store for some leather to deconstruct & add to a pencil skirt.  I have already seen this same tank style with its high low look flooding the stores, so it should be relatively easy to find one with a similar look
Photo by Unknown

 I hope everyone is as inspired as I am by the sportswear type separates from this collection.  More Pre-Fall images to follow soon, so stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment